DESIGN & TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS FOR GOVERNMENT OF INDIA AND NGO′S.
• In various crafts like ceramics, terracotta, dari weaving, zari embroidery and bamboo.
• Workshops conducted in states of Maharashtra, UP, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan.
• Training and educational projects conducted directly or through NGO′s for under-privileged
sections of the society.
The list of conducted workshops includes:
1. Pottery Concepts − Craftsmen from Dharavi, Powai and Bordi.
2. Terracota − Design Workshop for Pottery Artisans (2003), at Village Kaman, Taluka Vasai, District Thane, Maharashtra,
3. Kumbhar Kala Workshop − Design Workshop for Pottery Artisans Bamboo Products (2005), at Village Kaman, Taluka Vasai, District Thane, Maharashtra.
4. Design Workshop for Bamboo Artisans (2003) at Village Kaman, Taluka Vasai, District Thane, Maharashtra.
5. Design and Technical Development Workshop in Ceramic painting, Itwari, Nagpur, (2004).
6. Design and Technical Development Workshop in Handmade Dari, Hand Embroidery and Zari Zardozi, Taja Bag, Nagpur Maharashtra, (2004).
7. New Horizon For Khurja Pottery − Khurja, Bulandshahar, Uttar Pradesh − organization UPEC.
8. Design development Workshop in Terracota Craft of Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh (a Tribal belt), at Ranapur Village, District Jhabua, M.P, (2002).
9. Design Development Workshop in Bamboo Craft, North East Thematic Exhibition of Fabric Bags, Shawls, Chappels, traditional Paintings, Toys & stationery items in Bamboo, for RDTDC, Mumbai, (Blind Women Craftspersons from National Association for the Blind). (2006).